Tempstar Observer® Communicating Wall Control
Take complete control of the comfort in your home with our Observer® communicating wall control. It offers Wi-Fi® capability for remote access, and is capable of controlling up to six zones in your home and customization of temperatures seven days a week. The Smart Recovery feature adjusts zones to your customized comfort levels throughout the day and week by gradually and efficiently adjusting to customized temperature. The control signals when it’s time for maintenance or filter changes, and provides on-screen diagnostics to simplify service calls. It’s technology and efficiency that works seamlessly with Observer communicating heating and cooling products.
The Observer Communicating Wall Control with Wi-Fi® access provides a versatile and convenient way to control your home comfort. Simply connect to your existing Internet access and log on to the easy-to-use, personalized Web portal that displays just like the control to adjust your comfort from your computer or mobile device.
The Observer Communicating Wall Control with zoning capabilities allows you to control the comfort in up to six zones in your home. Customize your zone names and schedules to easily reference and make changes to daily temperatures. And with Smart Recovery, your system adjusts zones to your scheduled comfort levels throughout the day and week.
- Advanced touchscreen technology
- Remote access with Wi-Fi® capability*
- Color screen and graphics
- Capable of controlling temperatures and fan speeds in up to six zones
- Compact and modern design
- Dual fuel system management capable
- 7-day temperature control throughout the day and week
- Add Smart Recovery for comfort and economy
- Easy-to-use functions
- On-screen system diagnostics when installed as part of a complete Observer communicating system
- Universal control that works with all systems
- Humidity control
- Constant ON fan options
- Auto changeover between heating and cooling
- Advanced system diagnostics intelligence capable
- Lighted display
- Four-wire installation (plus daughter board option)
- Four-stage heat / two-stage cool